Friday, September 29, 2006

Do you keep stuff?

Are you a sentimental git who keeps and stores everything people buy for you or give you? Raise up your hands now gits!

Quite a few more than I expected... Unfortunately I'm one of those kind as well... I save and store lots of stuff people buy or give me... looking through my stuff now... I have A LOT of stuff that I've kept... some as old as ten years even!

The thing is... I used to burn stuff from ex gfs... start a great big bornfire and burn everything away... I stopped that habit when I was 23 though... I realised it didn't really help getting over them... so I quit burning the stuff... and started keeping em...

Lets see what I have here... a photoframe... ten years old... lots of letters... ticket stubbs... photographs... loads of stuff... envelopes... drawings... so many things...

I wonder why I bother keep this stuff...

No comments: