Monday, August 07, 2006

Wor Tip Thief!

I love my dog. I honestly do. But at times I'm THIS close to throttling her little throat! A good example would be a few days back. Like I love my dog. I LOVE my wor tip, a chinese fried dumpling. Here's the scenario.... the very LAST wor tip... my mouth is salivating and I'm about to sink my teeth into some beautiful crispy pork when suddenly... I find its disappeared from my hand...

there is a scurry of tiny feet... running for her life... dumpling in her mouth... yes you guessed it... Baby dumplingnapped my LAST dumpling... it was gone in SECONDS!! and I mean SECONDS!

By the time I caught her... it was too late to spank her... yes I took THAT long to catch her... I'm fat and out of shape... she's a lean dumpling snatching machine that runs like lightning... if I spanked her she wouldn't have known what I was spanking her for...

LIFES SUCH A BITCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh poor baby....she needs to eat too and not just dog food!!

Cute story even tho it was annoying to you, I'm sure you didn't mind sharing after you settled down and realized how clever baby is!!

Wayne

Vince said...

she's a rascal... but an adorable one I guess...