Friday, August 25, 2006

Procrastination

I'm am super procrastinating over the work that has to be done this week. I have to finish Joe's script by monday... exciting as that sounds... it isn't... Never been into writing thriller/horror scripts... guess this will be my first time... I owe him that much tho... since he's gonna be helping me shoot my final project... I guess its only fair that I write his final project script... hope it will be good tho...

I've been sleeping a lot this past two days... loads and loads... haven't done ANY work whatsoever... and I have a freaking test on Tuesday... mid semester for Pengajian Malaysia... a subject I've paid zero attention to in class so I'll have to study extra hard for it... JOY oh JOY... I can imagine it now... reading about the boring ass history of this rather unhistoric country...

thats me for now...

over and out

No comments: