Sunday, August 13, 2006

Deadlines!

Arghh... deadlines are coming soon and I'm a little stressed out... my first video is due in less than 11 days and I haven't even started shooting it yet... supposed to start tommorow... am worried that I won't be able to complete it on time.... sigh...

also I've got some stupid pengajian malaysia article to do which is due on tuesday... have to go article hunting and write a 250 word review... 250 words... why bother at all? Such a waste of time and effort finding the articles in the first place...

I still have ammendmends for my third and final project, the script and the sypnosis to get done... lots of changes to be made... and I'm just too lazy to get it done... needs to be done by monday... sigh...

Deadline deadline deadlines...

If only I could be bothered...

No comments: