Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Chivas and classes

I learned the hard way that Chivas and classes don't mix well. Sorta like vodka and coke. Awful combination. I ended up going to Joe's house that night after all. He msg'ed me around 2am. I got there around 2.15 or so. Pretty fast eh? Well there was drink involved, thus the accelarator pedal was pressed to the maxed. Well the max for my tiny little Kelissa any way. Around 150KMPH I think. Maybe a little less. The whole car was vibrating. Lucky I don't get sea sick easy eh?

So I reach Joe's place. He can't find his shot glass. So we end up using chinese tea cups for shot glasses. Not ideal but just as effective. We finished around a quarter of a bottle pretty fast. And ran out of stuff to drink. We were by the way supposed to be doing work. A condom advertisement. Which we were between drinks. Though I can't for the life of me recall what exactly we did. Any way, we decided to go out and buy more beer. So we went to the local 7 eleven and bought a large bottle each. Hey we were broke.... a large bottle each was all we could afford!

So we went back... drank some more... did a little more work... and before we knew it, it was 5am... or was it later? So we went to sleep. Joe's mom woke us both up around 8.30. After we both took our showers it was 9.00 and we were both officially late for class. So we rushed to class and barely made it before the 15 minutes late mark.

I was still tipsy from what we had drank and the room was spinning. The lecturers voice was ringing in my head like a bad ring tone. Can you imagine SIX hours of this? Finally when all of that was done, I was hoping Joe would go home but he had shooting to do. So me, Shirley and U-Jinn had to WALK to Joe's house, where my car was parked. Took us a good fifteen minutes. Me with my bad ankle and all.

By the time we reached, we were cooked by the sun and my ankle was throbbing so badly I could barely drive. I sent the two of them home and had to stop by the roadside a while to massage my damn ankle because it was so painful.

When I reached home, the first thing I did was take a cold shower then hit the sack. Slept for a good few hours... slept the hangover away and ignored the pain in my ankle.

So like I said... Chivas and classes.... they just don't mix... don't try it

No comments: