Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mission accomplished

Wee... I finished

1) Blur Witch Project script
2) Imagine Sypnosis
3) Imagine Script

the Blur Witch Project one was the most difficult to do... so much rewriting and rearranging... such a pain in the ass... the other two were basically minorish mistakes to be corrected and placing it into the right format... took quite a while tho... so I'm currently up to date with all my work when it comes to Field Productions Techniques... Excellent... no?

Am currently awaiting Joe to call... at 1.30 am... his just a few minutes has turned out to be around 45 minutes already... and I'm dying of boredom... supposed to go over to his place for some drinks and to edit the second TVC we are doing for the competition... from the looks of things I'll be sleeping instead... its 1.30 and joe still hasn't called... Kinda lazy to go now... it was 12 when we started planning it... Joe is always such a busy man... haha...

Hmm... today was pretty boring... mostly sitting in front of the pc and doing work... no basketball today due to the stupid ankle... sigh... so I'll just sit and rot at home...

No comments: