Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Eunice Koe

I love thee
eunice koe
although your a
bitchy little hoe

you call me fat
and say I can't touch my toes
you bitch and complain
about what god only knows

you say I look
just like my stuff monkey
and my sense of humor
wouldn't please a stuff donkey

you complain and complain
that I'm so damn emo
some times you even ask
if I'm a homo...

but you make me smile
like no one has
you cheer me up
from the start to the last

you touch my heart
in your special way
when you're kind
in your own simple way

you make me feel whole
when everythings broken down
just by being there
by being around

if I could choose who
I could fall in love with
I'd choose you
and not regret a single bit

I heart you very much
Eunice Koe
I'm writing this
just so you'll know :)

I know I'm supposed to have quit writing and all... but I wrote this... which is nothing spectucular... for Eunice Koe... who has kept me sane through this maddening times... who has kept me in one piece... when I was about to fall apart into a million pieces...

I love you Eunice Koe...

BFF

*hugs*

4 comments:

koekoepuff said...

awww...

if im talented and emo as u r, id write u a poem too!

i think i might try after 5 cans of beer.

Vince said...

try 12
then you'd be closer :)

Joe said...

drunkard

Anonymous said...

WEIRDO

find your own Eunice Koe