Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bad day

Today was a bad day.

1) I overslept for class
2) I lost my wallet
3) I can't sleep
4) I'm thinking about deferring a semester

I just have one more month to go. Then I am free. Yet the month seems like a giant leap of faith that I cannot handle.

I have to get back into a working frame of mind.... falling apart at the end of a race just won't do.


Won't you come back
and say its all a lie
Won't you hold me close
And kiss me while I cry

I tried running
through the dark empty
I tried crawling
as far as I could see

I tried to be normal
and not just myself
I tried to write a book
A put my name on the shelf

I'm stuck
Won't you help me?
I'm lost
Won't you save me?

I tried to live with
with out you
I tried to forget
the world without you

I lived to see you
I lived to love you
Now you're gone
I just don't know what to do

I tried to move on
from where I had been
But the world means nothing
With out you Low Sher Lynn

No comments: