Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hmm...

I was just talking to eunice a while ago before she went to wash up... do all great writers need to be high or super low to write great pieces of work? I'm not kidding around here! I seriously am curious.

In my experience, my best writing has always come from when I was feeling very low... dark thoughts and depression... then the words would just flow out of my mind into my pen... or in this case my desktop..

Right now I'm having a writers block... I don't know what to write about... I thought that feeling content and happy would bring content and happy poems... but it hasn't!

Problem problem...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i usually get my inspiration when im in the loo

Vince said...

I usually get my inspirations from dreams or real life situations