Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Baby sighting

Baby was seen wandering around ss19/4G... thats pretty close to my house... She's still alive but has lost a lot of weight... wandering from house to house sniffing and looking for my house... sigh... Makes me sad to think she's been in the wild with no food or water or shelter for the past 3 months...

I really hope we find her and that she's not too sick... If we find her I'll shave my head bald again... and you know how much I hate looking bald...

I miss her so much... its unbelievable... my poor baby... I feel so bad thinking that I was about to buy a new dog... when she's still wandering around looking for my house... trying her best to get home...

I guess its too soon...

I pray we find her... if there is a God... for once... just once... smile upon my family and I...

2 comments:

Doreen said...

today's the 12th... is Baby home yet?

Vince said...

no... unfortunately not... if she was I'd have posted...

*sigh*

I miss the lil rascal so much