Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm lost for words!

I love to blabber. Especially when it comes to writing. I can't help but blabber on and on about something some times.... but mostly about nothing.

I haven't been doing very much lately... glued to my PC having a relapse of Ragnarok Online addiction... its kept me in the house and pretty busy... saving me tons of money! What so fascinating about a 2 dimensional cartoon game you ask? Well first of all.... its cute! The graphics are decent even up till today and the game is around 5 years old or more... then theres the game play... its bloody addictive... you want to collect items, equipments and cards... finally theres the people... the most important factor! I'm playing with a bunch of old online friends and its really cool playing with them again after a year plus or more... its fun and addictive... enough said...

its been a month since I've had any alcohol... or the urge to drink even... I guess that hangover I had after fang's b'day party really showed me that drinking is overated! I'm swearing off the stuff... well till I next get a beer any way :p

in other news baby is still not home... sigh... I miss her lots... we're thinking of getting a new puppy... maybe to ease the pain a little... I know it'll do my mom some good... In fact I know I know it'll do ME some good... I miss having a dog around the house... I'm alone most of the time now that I am on holiday... and I could use the company...

I finally got my cheque from the star... a miserable 240 ringgit for two articles... and I thought they were generous with their writers... bah to that thought... have another cheque thats supposed to be coming... like the first cheque... I bet it takes fucking ages to arrive... *SIGH*

I'm supposed to be writing two assignments for some friends of lez's.... won't go into details here... but they're pretty challenging... lots of reading up to do... its due on the 25th... trying to motivate myself to start... but am in a very lazy mood...

if you hadn't noticed... I've been in such a lazy mood I've neglected to blog too... nothing much going on... nothing much to say...

I also have some ideas running in my head for scripts... I want to do a modern day Tristam and Iseult romance story... but to add a lil 'Vince' to the story... i.e. make it darker and more morbid... ahhaah.... we'll see how it goes.... have another story about a one sided love in a marriage... thats in the works too... started off like 5 pages... then I got bored... and lost my focus... oh well... we'll see how things go...

oh... and if you do read this... say a prayer for my grand mother if you're religious will ya... she's unwell... if you're not... just wish her well... thats fine as well...

ok... thats quite a lot of words for someone whose lost for words... I'm once again impressed with myself...

not quite

but it will do :)

No comments: