Thursday, June 28, 2007

It is done!

I am freeeeeeee... finally finish both assignments... I should have charged more... it was a bitch to do... took all of my brain power to crap out some nonsense to fill up the space... I hope she gets a good grade for it... cause I blood put a lot of effort into it...

I'm just 300 away from my new puppy now... any one wanna offer me some part time? :D

waiting on the cheque from the Star... which will never arrive I think... *sigh*

ok off to bed with me... got a meeting at ten... hospital appointment, then pool and movie with laura dearest...

I hope I'm not too sleepy to play pool and end up losing... -__-

that would be VERY embarassing...

my mom's doing ok... we'll know tommorow if its cancerous or not... I hope its not... I PRAY its not... *sigh*

if you're reading this I love you mom :)

No comments: