Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just frustrating...

I feel like kicking myself in the ass. I had plenty of time to revise but being the procrastinator I am, I took my time and waited to the last minute like I always do. And brilliantly, at the last minute I came down with serious stomach flu. Thats right. Diahorea and non stop vomitting. I want to be able to regurgitate facts and concepts and have mental diahorea, not shit myself silly and puke half eaten food.

I'm so pissed off with myself. The papers were so EASY. I was too sick to concentrate. Popping panadols like they were memory pills didn't help at all. In fact it made me drowsier. Yea braniac... thats what pain killers do, slow down your bodily functions. Didn't occur to you then did it? No wonder I'm flunking two subjects.

Little wonder if I flunk all my subjects cause I'm such a natural genius. God knows my timing is impecable. RIGHT the day BEFORE the exams, when I'm supposed to start revising I go into 'I'm so sick, if you pissed on me I couldn't lift a finger to poke you' mode.

What really disgusts me is that I memorised the damn names of the concepts. All of them. I even had little tunes to sing-along to for the concept names, courtesy of Ryan and Brana. But I couldn't for the life of me, even if nicole kidman offered me the sex of a lifetime, remember the explainations and information for the concepts.

Ironically one of the topics I was hoping would come out was memory. Thats another whole new rant. NONE of the topics I studied my heart and soul out for came out. They came out for the multiple choice part of the exam which I had no problems with. But the essays... dear lord the essays... They were like a woman waiting to be taken for the ride of her life, and you find out that lil Vince isn't in the mood for some hanky panky.

Come to think of it. I might have done better thinking with little Vince than using my brains. Probably more information stored there than in my pathethic brain.

My freaking CGPA is gonna plunge and I'm gonna be an embarassment to scholar students. As if I need MORE freaking things to worry about in life. Thanks God, feel free to piss on the shit you dropped on me as well.

I'm STRESSED out... BIG time.. Stress... ANOTHER FREAKING TOPIC I MEMORISED THE CONCEPTS FOR AND FORGOT THE DAMN EXPLAINATIONS....

I HATE pyschology... its like my life written on paper. Except that I don't remember anything about it. Cause remembering would strain the two brain cells I have left.

You know what I should have done? I should have spent that seven hours I struggled to study through my illness to drink beer instead. Kill off the two remaining brain cells and laugh my balls off at all the questions cause they made as much sense to me as why the scots prefer sheep to women.

Damn this whole situation. Now I'll have to work my ass off next semester to get decent grades to boost my ego, CGPA and most importantly, prove that little head is not smarter than big head.

BLAH

5 comments:

Vince said...

you thinking paper?
I was thinking splintery old broom...

VERY splintery

Joe said...

damn... should've pissed on you when i had the chance...

Rollin round, sittin on dubs. Can't lie I was high on shrubs.
Coolin in my Escalade. Man I'm paid, I got it made!
Take me to your special place. Close your eyes, show me your face.
I'm gonna piss on it!

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love.
I don't even want
none of the above.
I want to piss on you! Yes I do. I'll piss on you; I'll pee on you

Now your body, your body is a Porta-Potty.

And my pee I'd kick; like it know's karate. (knows karate)

I will Pee on you. Drip Drip Drip. Pee on you, go on you. Pisssss on you, Pisssss on you.

And you'll never feel quite the same once you get a whiff, of my Hershey stains.
I want to poop on you too. I want to pee in your food.
Only thing that make my life complete is when I turn your face into a toilet seat.
I want to pee on you! Yes I do. Yes I do, I want to pee on you, I'll piss on you

-anonymous, to protect my identity ;) you cant get me now vince! wahah

Joe said...

oh no wtf not anonymous wan??

Vince said...

even if it was anonymous I'd know it was you joe...

randomness = joe

Joe said...

not random... it relates...