Friday, February 29, 2008

I've survived week two!

Finally the weekend is here... and I welcome it with HUGE open arms... I'm totally drained... my sprained back is aching like a bitch... I'm sleep deprieved... I'm tired... I'm cranky...

and theres work to be done over the weekend!

ARGH!

but that apart I'm happy that internship is starting to look a bit better... aside from a thing or two which I'll not bother ranting about :)

anyone have any ideas for a new story? I'm thinking of starting work on a new one soon...

so far the basic plots that have been suggested:

1) student - teacher love affair
2) human - fallen angel

I'm looking for something a lil different this time ;)

1 comment:

theuptownlife said...

congrats. the weekend's gonna be over soon. sobs. heh.

new story... hmm.. does it has to be a love story? :/