Saturday, February 02, 2008

:D

This monkey has a pet Dragon

I met this dragon girl
Whose smile would make your toenails curl
Some would say she’s real pretty
But what I like about her is that she’s witty

We met not too long ago
But my liking for her has begun to grow
She’s kind and open minded
Our conversations are fun and never one sided

She’s something special as you can see
She’s as fun as can be
Although people say friendships grow slow
She defies all logic that I know

Just overnight she’s become my close friend
Some one I’d treasure from the start to the end
She’s moved pretty away =
But in my heart and mind she will always stay

So dear dragon if you read this
Here’s a hug and a big kiss
You’re like my little sister I never had
I wish you’re always happy and never sad

If ever you’re down
And you feel there’s no one around
You can turn to me
Cause I promise I’ll always be there for you to see

This is my poem for you
Sealed with love and blood too
An unswerving love nothing can bend
I pray we will be friends till the very end.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Ulterior motive spotted! tsk tsk tsk... ahhahaha

Word Verification: pqkmt
Colour: Moro... Maroon*

Vince said...

= =
where got...