Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Wanna freak out the neighbours? This is a campaign run by JWT according to my bro... first you tie the missile balloons to your car... then you drive like a maniac... and watch the missiles chase after your car.... and even more fun... watch the people around you freak out!

I want one of those balloons... can you imagine people on the federal highway moving out of your way when they see the missiles? Sure way to clear traffic la!.... don't play play....

edit: it crossed my mind that I could do this with female fans! have a whole bunch of female balloons... then i'd have like my own groupies when I drive... how cool is that! the only problem would be that they would be floating... and look like ghosts... not the kinda fans I want after all @@'

3 comments:

Vince said...

quite the rocks no?

Joe said...

where to get wor?

Vince said...

I dunno @@'

try toy'r'us
haha