Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Naughty boy!


Isn't this kid a bit too young to be staring at boobies... well his inexperience definitely shows tho... cause the experienced eye will tell you... there ARE NO boobies to stare at on this chick!

but you've got to love that sly smile he has on his face... if it were a grown up, they're probably get a face job via nasty slaps... but this is a kid, so his being ham sap is cute!

I wish I were a kid again... knowing the things I know... and having done the things I've done... then I'd get to do it all over again!

Can you imagine the looks of your standard one Moral teachers face when you ask, 'If God's so great, why are people dying and suffering all over the world?'

I'd like to hear one of our crappy manufactured Moral teachers struggle with such a philosophical question, coming from a seven year old kid! Would be hilarious... even adults struggle with that question... never really giving a satisfying answer... what more our moronic standard one teachers?

Playing games like Dr! Dr! Would have a whole new meaning if you were young again... I mean the things you'd know to do to the other person.... actually this train of thought is quite disturbing... so lets lose it =S

Test and exams would be a breeze... after all the crap we've learned in college... 1 + 1 is hardly a challenge... well unless you're a total moron... or completely hopeless at maths... like me :D

Your love life! Imagine with the experience you have... you'd know exactly how to charm people... the right things to say... the right things to do... tho I imagine kids would be more interested in pokemon... then poke me at that age... then again, if you're butt ugly, there no help for you no matter what experience you have!

The cool thing would be being super intelligent for your age... and mature... you'd get to do things that you always wanted to do but never had the chance to... like put pins on your teachers seat so that when they sit they jump into the ceilling... oh... we're talking about intelligence and maturity :( Sorry... even now I struggle with those two issues...

Plus you'd have the limitless energy and physical fitness that children have! We all know how fucking hyper active kids can be.... it would be fun pissing people off with your energy rather than trying to strangle a kid to death for moving and talking at the speed of light with the attention span of a butterfly (the kid... not you)

And omg... you get to start doing alcohol FRESH... it takes like half a can to knock out a kid... can you imagine how much money you'll save on booze?

Wait thats something I forgot to mention... we don't HAVE any money when we're kids :(.... Oh well... I don't have any money now either... so I'm hardly gonna miss that :p

Ahh.. to be young again... and to face all those disappointments and fuck ups from square one...

on second thoughts...

thank God I'm 27....

2 comments:

Joe said...

bahahaha lies lies!

dhey vince u mustve been teaching kids voyeurism!

Vince said...

I was just showing the kids the ropes... that was peeping 101... next on the perve ladder is webshots 101... :p