Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dreams

I had a dream a few nights ago... well more like a nightmare... I was walking down a parking lot and everywhere I looked I saw old faces... of friends that I've missed or not seen for ages and ages... it was a sad dream... I woke up feeling wistful and slightly depressed...

today I got a msg from a friend I've not heard from since I was in high school... 11 years... he's married to a lovely gal and has children... I'm not sure how many at the moment... he was one of my closest friends in Nottingham... though he teased me mercilessly... :)

so was my dream a promination? I wonder...

either way its fantastic to get in touch with my high school mates again... I am content...

now all I have to do is study for that freaking PR exam on monday... *SIGH*

I'm in no mood for the books... if only I could post pone it... but why delay any more... I might as well face it and get it over with... which means tommorow will be a long day... hitting the books... not sleeping... driving to college... taking the exam... then finally reaching home to sleep...

I've walked this path many times I guess... last minute revision...

lets hope it doesn't fail me now...

2 comments:

Joe said...

exam exam...~

Vince said...

shut up joe!
yours is on the tenth
mine is tommorow!