Thursday, August 09, 2007

Love poems

WOMAN'S POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man,
who's not a creep,

One who's handsome,
smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,

One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call,
not wait for weeks.

I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash,
won't be annoyed.

Pulls out my chair
and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh! Send me a man
who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"

I pray that this man
will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.


MAN'S POEM
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with a tight ass and perky boobs who owns a liquor store, gun shop, game farm and a golf course. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit

_______________________________________________________

Insert witty comments... cause I'm in a shitty mood and can't be bothered to today...

3 comments:

Joe said...

hahaha.. interesting.. didja write it yourself?
by the way... whats the right answer to when a woman asks u how big her butt is?

Vince said...

no ler
its from a foward from debs...

been lazy to write so just been sticking on fowards...

Vince said...

you say
just nice for my handful :p