Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fixed the labels

took me a while... but I've labelled every single post in this blog... all 161 of them.... reading through them... there were really good times... and some sad times... this blog's been with me more than a year now... its a slice of my life...

some posts were painful to read again... not because they were sad... but because they were happy... irony? I guess so...

Its more than a year and a half since we met... nine months since we broke up... in the short time we were together... I was honestly happy... Maybe it was fated for me to lose your number in that car accident... Funny... I used to call your number every night and I can't remember it any more... maybe its at the back of my mind... far far behind... some place safe...

Would you turn away
If I saw you walk by
Would I say something
Even manage a 'Hi'

What would you do
What would I do
If ever
I bumped into you

Would I hold you close
Your heart next to mine
Is there any love left
for me to find?

No comments: