Friday, November 17, 2006

Chinese Series, Movies and my life

Been busy these few weeks... we had our premiere for all our videos that we shot during the semester... oddly didn't really feel satisfied with the final results... especially my final movie... it sucked... that what I think any ways... it didn't live up to the script... classical case of the book was better than the movie... damn frustrating...

We just finished a debate which we won on thursdays... that was fun...they said i was nervous cause my hands were shaking but I wasn't... its the medication, alcohol and ciggies that made my hand shake... I was completely calm... so that sucked...

I'm on semi holidays now... most of my classes are over... we had a couple of exams... one mid semester which I finished in 20 minutes and a finals which I finished in 15 minutes... I wonder if thats a good sign or a bad sign... oh well.. will find out soon enough... my results are out for the midsem next week... hope I did well...

I'm just waiting for my other final exams to come... so I've been doing what all students do during study break... CHILLING OUT! Lol... been watching lots of chinese series shows with my mom...quite the addictive these shows...

been in a pensive mood of late... holidays always get me down... theres nothing to do and it gives me too much time to think about things... which is why I can't wait to start work... just a year and a bit to wait... Patience is a virtue... I'll just have to keep my grades up till then...

thats me for now... later peeps

No comments: