Sunday, November 25, 2007

It went spectacularly

MEDIOCRE

yup... we got a crappy fourth place... nothing to shout about and super disappointing... I'm not one to complain about decisions but I can't help but feel cheated in this case... I have no idea how the other two teams beat our video... if you want to take a look, and judge for yourself... go to www.drive4food.com and check out 2nd and 3rd place... assuming you've seen our video.. if not check out kuachi too...

pretty much an anti climax to be honest... but I expected as much... at least i know my peers... the future of videos recognised our video as one of the better ones... its the future that matters... not the past...

any way.. its sunday and I'm dreading the week ahead... I'm way behind on assignments... I've just done 1 out of the seven assignments due... its gonna be a bad week...

on the bright side, term is coming to an end and christmas is on the way... I'll get to catch up with all my old friends on the 28th... its like our yearly gathering... haven't made up my mind if I want to keep it exclusively to my old friends or to mingle them with my new friends too... maybe I'll have two barbecues... *Shrugs*

tmr I have a presentation to do... so that means I'll be dressed to the nines... Thamboo's presentation and he expects the full formal out fit... sigh... I hate wearing my suit... but I guess I bought it for a reason...

I'll get some pictures maybe and post it on my blog :)

later days people


No comments: