Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well well well...

Guess what! Tmr's the big day of truth. We'll see exactly how well or badly our video did in the competition... we've been told that we're top five in the competition. So we're guaranteed some cash in the pocket... its just a matter of how much.

The thing is, 5th prize is RM500 and 1st is RM5000! Thats like ten percent of the big cash bonus if we don't get first place. Gah! Wait its not 'like' it IS 10%. I'm slow at maths :P

I'm swamped with assignments. This weekend will be a miserable catch up with over due assignments weekend. I have 2 Feature Writing Assignments, 1 News Writing Assignment, 1 major PR writing assignment and one presentation to prepare for PR writing. So thats 5 all together. I'll make sure to make the best of Friday in that case.

Friday's the day I'm gonna get rich! I have a strong feeling about it :D. Well okay, actually I'm nervous as hell about it. But no harm in pretending to be confident right? Its also Tak's b'day party on Friday... the 21st was his birthday... happy belated bro! :)

Suki's been messing up the house big time. And I've been cleaning up after her big time too. Its okay la! I love her to bits :).

I've bugged my brother once again to bring back the adaptor... so pictures should be on the way... fingers crossed...

to end it... heres a little conversation me and my bro had on face book about Suki :)

Julian M. Edwin wrote
at 8:45am
family house = owned by dog
cause = you and mom!
solution: you idiots should learn how to pick smarter pups -.-

Vincent J Edwin wrote
at 3:07pm
she = poop
you = clean poop
she > you :)

later people... wish team Kuachi and me good luck on Friday :)

No comments: