Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two days to forget

It was my birthday on the 12th of March... which was a horrible day for me... work work work... got bullied for most of the day at work... got nagged at... got scolded... the list goes on... the saving grace was spending time with my family for dinner... right after that Iwas so tired I just slept!

It was an uneventful birthday to say the least... I guess thats what happens when you get older... you tend to get less excited about birthdays... then comes a point when you dread them... that days still a whiles away tho... oh to be 16, 18 or 21 again... :)

The day after my birthday, the 13th obviously, marked a year since baby went missing from the house... Another reason I don't look foward to birthdays... I miss her horribly... I hope she's happy in her new home... eating well... playing with children and having a safe and good home environment... that is my birthday wish... that baby is happy...

simple no? but simple things are often the most difficult to come true...

This time I'll believe it will...

I don't have a choice...

We love you baby... come home to us some day... we will be waiting patiently... suki needs to meet her jie jie... :)

No comments: