Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nearing 300th post

woo... this is the 299 post for this blog... in the past 3 years... not all that impressive really... I had spurts where I blogged lots and lots... and periods where I abandoned this blog to kingdom come...

a lot has happened over these three years... I think a lifetime has passed me by in fact... but lets not get all emo and soppy over it... its over... so heres to another three years and three hundred blog posts...

oh... the reason I'm writing so crappy is cause I just finished my freakin PR assignment... after all that formal writing... I'm too lazy to write proper sentences with proper punctuation and sentence structure :p

tmr's gonna be a early day... gotta head to the printers bright and early to get my stuff printed before the masses come to print their stuff...

for ONCE... just ONCE... I'd like to not have to do last minute work for my assignments... blah...

sleep time... later days people

edit: btw... why the hell has my header for the blog shrunk? its bloody pissing off after all that time I put into making the bleeding banner... only for it to shrink and look even uglier than it originally was... who do I sue?!

No comments: