Monday, April 24, 2006

Turn me off

I wish I could turn me off
with a switch that goes click
then I'd sleep and sleep
sleep and sleep like a brick

Insomania is no joke! I've been having problems sleeping and I look like a constipated panda. Only less fair. Fair as in the opposite of dark ... not less good looking that is. I dunno. Are panda's good looking? I've never heard of a handsome panda before. Ah well. Go figure.

Sheri actually told me I looked like something from the 'house of the dead'. You know that 'hoot-m up'game with zombies and monsters in it. NOT flattering. Perhaps true though sadly.

I'mma get those eye treatment things...cumbers... potatoes... what ever it takes... then again... I'm too lazy to be bothered... so I look like a constipated panda... at least I'll be a GRUMPY constipated panda... not some over friendly bundle of fur.

Speaking of over friendly bundles of fur. Baby has been down lately. Mom's had her hand operation. So she can't touch baby in case she gets the wound infected or something. So baby's been banned from her room. This has really depressed the poor lil tyke. She sits outside my mom's room whining to get in a lot. Rends at the heart strings I tell you. So I normally bring her in for 'visits' where she can look at my mom but not touch. She goes wild and its quite hard to control her. I have the scratch marks all over my arms to prove it.

Not much else to talk about. College is getting crazy. Loads of deadlines to meet at minimum times. Even the thought of it is daunting. 1 Video, 1 essay and one presentation. Its gonna be a rough ride.

Some how through the hectic days I still find time to day dream a little about you. Sigh.

No comments: