Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just Missing you

I been thinking about ya
Tho I'm here without ya
Thinking and thinkin
Of what could've been

Wondering where you are
My one, my only star
Just missing you
With a heart thats still true

Still true to you, unfazed
no sweet moment erased
my hearts beating and beating
but with out you theres no feeling

No love and no joy
just a broken unwanted toy
Cast aside and forgotten
slowly fading, surely rotten

I wish I could give meaning
to this pain I'm feeling
That it would be for something
And you'd feel just anything

But you'll be you
and I'll be without you
Even a poet at times
can run out of rhymes

When his words fail him
the outlook is grim
For words are the only thing
that can take away the sting

What tears are dried
What pains I've cried
My words tho true
no longer touch you

So I'll break my pen
at my wits end
I never will reach you
still my love is true.

I'll write no more love songs
Whisper no more sing alongs
Its all out of tune
And the rhymes broken.

No comments: