Friday, January 02, 2009

you know who you are...=)

you know.. i thought and thought again and again about writing this post...

there are those who would misunderstand how i feel about you... and I'd have SO MUCH explaining to do...

about our relationship to each other...

so at first I thought I would avoid writing this post... after all I rarely blog any more...

but i've always.. and I mean always blogged about things that I really really feel strongly about... and tonight was jus one of those nights...

I know we saw each other like 4 months (ok my memory is shit! maybe less than that)

And tonight... after all that time and waiting.. you wanted me to go see people i can see ANY DAY... instead of spending time with you when you're moving to the US... and I'm not sure when I'll EVER EVER see you again... I was SO MAD... when you kept insisting I go see them... when I can see them any time... but was so damn unsure I'd ever see you again!!!!

yea

not

likely

If I had to break a million promises tonight... I would have still come to see you... and I wouldn't regret a second of the time we spent together...

and that's truth is my dear...

I don't regret a mili second of it!

sure... you were tired... and I was tired... and I had to sleep at the freaking road side cos I was too tired to drive home ( after trying to keep ANOTHER promise I made) ... sure I laughed louder than you did... ( I have a crap slapstick sense of humor despite my so call intelligence)

but seriously

talking to you... like no time at all passed between us...

it was such a big pleasure and relief all at the same time...

talking to you.. who were the very very first one who came to see me... when things feel apart between my parents... in that crappy crap field opposite ravi's in ss18... yea... by that swing... ahha... i was crying like a ... nvm... but you were there for me.. and I'll never ever forget.... ever =)

talking to you....

was a smile in the making

watching you smile

and laugh...

reminded me again... why I feel in love with you a little... when I was 18...

even though you were 45 minutes late for our valentines date.... and planned another valentines date after the one with me!! (tsk tsk you playette!!!)

I'd name you... but ... you already know who you are...

and the fact i'm talking about you... on my blog...

when I'll get a lot of pissed of people asking who the hell you are...

I love you... you freakin workahollic...

I'll give you back rub next time... make sure suki doesn't jump on you... or bark at you...

and most importantly...

I will get you a rose...

that hasn't freaking wilted due to the stupid heat in malaysia

(sorry la... I'm not the flower buying type of guy... flattered or not? *eheh* )

you are dear to my heart... and I hope you always will be

after all... theres not many girls I can say that I've known for 20 years...

w/o feeling like i'm about to hit my fourties =)

*hugs you*

please... please please... keep in touch....

love always

(in the end I did think of naming you... but you know who you are RC)

(no... not my programming lectuere RC Ho... whose name sound like.. well.. arsehole...)

vince

1 comment:

Cmate said...

Missing someone is good. Loving someone is better. Confessing that love is the best!