Monday, September 22, 2008

I xxxx'ed a girl!

I was listening to RED FM today whilst on the way to get my bro some KFC. They played 'I kissed a girl'; the censored version!

It was hilarious okay!

They censored most of the word 'kissed' so it sounded like this : 'I xxxx'ed a girl.. and I liked it!'

Well who wouldn't xxxx a girl and like it la!

The stupid censorship made the song sound even more sexually provocative than it already did. Not an easy task to accomplish let me tell you that!

As l listened more on, I realised that they left the 'keh' sound uncensored.

So instead of a sexually charged song... it was a song where u could charge the singer with battery. Cause it sounded like 'I keh'ed a girl' as in 'I kicked a girl'.

So lets get this straight you censorship people! A girl kissing another girl is wrong... but physically abusing another girl with kicks is better?

Malaysia... Malaysia... *shakes head*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"keh" could be interpreted as cocked?
:P

Vince said...

eh dude! its Keh! not Koh!

haha
so it can't be cocked ;p


leave a name next time please I like to know who'se commenting :)

theuptownlife said...

i tot it's i kissed a.. xxxx? LOL... :p

Vince said...

on RED FM its the other way round la! :p

on hits and mix its like u said :)