Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blasphemy

it used to be
you and me
now I'm blind
and I can't see

cause your God took away
your baby brown eyes from me
and now I can't see

through the haze of tommorow
or the veil of the future
hidden by the mists of sorrow

cause your God took away
your tender kisses from me
and nothings like it used to be

you and me
were the only thing that was real
and now I can't feel

the cuts and bruises
or your touch and
carresses

cause your God took away
your warmth from me
tearing up the roots from my tree

cause it was just the two of us
a sacred love,
and now I can't do what I must

cause your God took away
your love for me
and I can't set myself free

from the agony of today
and the words that
I need to say

Your God
my ultimate sin
If you loved me more than him
this would have never been....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart that you still blame God for what happened to us.

I don't know who to blame but I'll keep believing.

Its all I have left.

Vince said...

I don't know who you are.. but I know for sure who you aren't

drop the act...

if you have something to say to me use your real name... coward