Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dreams and Nightmares

Don't get me wrong. I love dreams. Especially those that give you the feel good factor. But lately, my dreams have been getting me down. Why? Simply because they are impossible. The things I dream about are beyond my ability to achieve. I dream of love, and peace of mind. A happy family. Things like that. Pretty simple stuff I know to some of you. But really near impossible for me. So in that sense, I don't like dreams. They lift you up while you're dreaming. But when you wake up, reality bites and it is painful.

Nightmares. Now this is something I'm more used to. Waking up in cold sweat. Getting up so quicky from bed I pull a spasm on my neck. I'm so used to nightmares. At least they don't give you false hope. They don't bring you up to a certain level, then bring you tumbling down when you wake up. Of course they aren't pleasant.

I rather not have any dreams or nightmares. Just pure sleep. Would be a change

No comments: