Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentines day

yes.. here it is ladies and gentleman... Valentines day... the day people who are single complain about rippoff rose prices even though they aren't buying any... the day couples make their plans and have a time all us single people envy secretly :)

I can't quite sleep now cause theres so much on my mind... Valentines Day... this one was supposed to be a special valentines... but like most things in life.. all that shimmers is sure to fade away...

I wish it didn't work out this way... i honestly wanted to see you smile and make you laugh today of all days... call me a commercial sucker... but i would have bought those roses... and chocolates... dinner if time allowed...

sigh...

just needed to get this off my chest... have a 9am class and its almost 2am... I guess I won't be sleeping very much.. ehehe.. but whats new ;)

I love you yu chan... nothing can change that...

No comments: